Private GP home visit
Shades Clinic understands that healthcare needs exist 7 days a week, and that in an increasingly busy world it is not always easy to find time to attend a medical clinic at a mutually suitable time.
The need to see a doctor can occur at the most unexpected and inopportune of times. Or simply you may be unable to come out to see a doctor.
Current out of hours service provision can lead to difficulties in accessing speedy medical help and treatment by a doctor, especially if the situation doesn’t warrant a trip to the local Accident & Emergency department.
Shades Clinic is delighted to offer a visiting doctor service to cover addresses across the whole majority of London 7 days a week. Please call our receptionist to check if we cover your area.
Our team of experienced doctors offer a high quality service; personal service in a professional, patient-centred manner.
Our doctors are able to issue medications, injections and prescriptions on-site, as well as arranging blood tests, hospital admissions, out-patient appointments or any other necessary investigations as required.
- Call the Shades Clinic team on 020 8752 0569, we are open 7 days a week.
- Request a home visit by a doctor
- We will ask you to leave full details of patient to be seen
- We will take a payment of £249 through credit or debit card to secure the doctor’s visit
- We will ask one of our doctors to call you and arrange to come and see you at home.
- The doctor will leave a copy of his/her medical records, diagnosis, treatment plan and recommendations with the patient to keep personally and to give to the NHS GP as required, to ensure excellent patient care, continuity and seamless communication.
Once our doctor is back at the clinic, he/she can arrange a speedy referal to an NHS or private hospital of your choice if they feel this is needed.